CLIF Bar is kicking back with a few of its pro athletes and would like to invite you, your readers, cycling loving friends and fellow athletes everywhere join in via webcast Thursday, Nov. 15 from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. EST / 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. PST.
Pro Cyclist, Peter Stetina, and three other world-class Team CLIF Bar athletes from different sports will be available to answer questions on everything from training, to nutrition, to what common experiences they share. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn from four athletes at the top of their respective sports by sending us your burning questions in advance of the webcast so we can make sure they’re answered.
Here’s how to tune in:
1. Visit www.ClifBarLive.com and follow the instructions to participate
2. Ask questions via Twitter hashtag: #AskTeamCLIFBar, CLIF Bar’s Facebook page or chat them directly into the webcast
3. Bonus: Winners will be selected during the webcast to receive prizes from CLIF Bar!
Team CLIF Bar Athletes in Attendance:
· Peter Stetina – Cyclist; member of the Garmin-Sharp-Barracuda team; two-time USA Cycling U23 National Time Trial Champion, 2008 and 2009
· Todd Wells – Olympic Mountain Bike and Cyclocross Racer; member of three Olympic teams (2004, 2008 and 2012); in 2010, became first athlete to win national titles in cross-country mountain bike, short track cross-country mountain bike and cyclocross in same year
· Scott Jurek – Ultrarunner; winner of the Western States 100 mile Endurance Run 1999-2005; author of Eat & Run
· Kimmy Fasani – Snowboarder; first woman in more than five years to score the cover of Transworld Snowboarding Magazine and only the fifth woman in the magazine’s history