OGIO is now the proud sponsor of two internationally acclaimed professional cycling teams, Argos-Shimano and Jamis Hagens Berman. As of Saturday June 29th, Argos-Shimano won the 1st stage of the 100th Tour de France. Shortly before this, the Jamis team won several stages at the Tour of California.
Both teams are direct brand ambassadors of the world-renowned provider of fitness and endurance sports bags, OGIO. Members of these teams have been sporting the newest Endurance 9.0 to carry all of their cycling gear to said races.
OGIO Endurance 9.0 Features:
– High-Tensile strength, durable, lightweight construction
– Crush resistant molded EVA lockable armored pocket
– Molded EVA “Tech Vault” protective electronics interior pocket
– H20 resistant wet/dry clothes storage compartment
– Fully adjustable ventilated pack style shoulder straps with ventilated back panel padding
– Ventilated shoe compartment (holds two pairs) and expandable Lycra helmet storage interior pocket
– Changing mat storage compartment
– Nutrition specific organization panel and transparent race day/work out check list sleeve
How much: $160 Available Now @: www.ogio.com