Does any one of these scenarios sound like something you have done while trying to change into our cycling kit while in a public place:
1. Wrapping a towel around your waist and hoping that it does not fall off leaving your bits exposed to the cold elements, and to the glares of you’re not so forgiving fellow cyclists.
2. Dropping trough and going all naked, while trying to pull up your bib shorts as fast as you can before someone notices your pasty white butt.
3. Squeezing into the passenger seat of your car and turning yourself into a pretzel, in an attempt to get a pair of stubborn bib shorts up enough that you don’t get arrested for indecent exposure when you exit the vehicle.
Well, in full disclosure I have experienced all three, and was looking for a better solution. That need brought me to searching on Google for kilts and changing skirts, both better, but not perfect.
I am happy to say my search ended when I found the company Qwik Wrapz. They have taken the kilt and upped the ante ten fold. The Qwik Wrapz has some very unique features that make it stand out and perform to perfection.
Qwik Wrapz Advantages:
• Allows you to change discreetly and quickly
• Stores easily
• Quick drying and machine washable
• Durable material that does not show wear
• Velcro waist for easy adjustment
• Side slits for entry to pull up or down clothing
• Cool factor – you can even embroider a team logo on them
The MSRP for a Qwik Wrapz is $29.95. You can buy them from their website CLICK HERE.
This is just one of those products that you know you need. You always wished someone made, and was priced well. Well, wait no longer for Qwik Wrapz is able to meet the need, with quality and a great price. We absolutely loved the Qwik Wrapz. It has performed perfectly and even after 40 washes it still looks as good as new.
Qwik Wrapz will keep your assets covered!!!!!!